[Dare] to embrace new, sometimes caliente, experiences:
Date a younger man.[March – April 2011] Originally not on the list, it was daring & a growth experience Online Dating[Aug 10 – Nov 10; Feb 2011]. Suffice to say it isn’t my fave. See L’Amour for more details
- Go Speed Dating [May 2014]
- Do a pole dance or burlesque class. Do a photo shoot (lingerie or normal).
- Meditate regularly.
- Smile big at a beautiful male stranger.
- Pick up a beautiful male stranger.
- Fall in love. for the first time. all in.
- Travel somewhere by myself (because I’m afraid to)
- Move out and live on my own [Feb 2014]
Learn to cook at least 3 new recipes(given my current relationship with the stove – this is a big deal)  Risotto, Mediterranean Fish in the oven, chick pea salad
Sing Karaoke. Live.(shower & car not included) [August 19, 2011] Party at a gay night club– [March 2011] Visit a male strip club –[Sept 2010]. I think Hilarious sums it up. I won’t be going again without a legit alibi.
- Go Camping (with a tent. For min 1 night, 2 days)
Do a Trapeze type activity[Sept 17, 2011]
- Spend a night in a hostel (outside comfort zone)
- Visit this shortlist:
Portugal[June 2011], Croatia[Sept 2012], Turkey, Thailand and Bali
- Go on a hot air balloon ride (no desire to sky dive and it is symbolic)
- Zip Line / Parasail / Snorkel
- Perform in a play or musical theatre number
- Complete a complete draft of a written work